In the 4-H Beef project, members will learn how to identify various beef breeds and parts of a beef animal, halter-break and show a calf; fit and judge beef cattle; and raise a healthy animal.
Note: 4-H members must be in the 5th grade or higher to enroll in this project. In order to represent Kenosha County 4-H at any exhibitions in this project, members must attend three county-wide meetings.
Meeting Dates for 2016-2017 4-H Year
- February, 2017: Hansen’s Meat Service
- April 17, 2017: KCC, 6:30 p.m.
- May 15, 2017: KCC, 6:30 p.m.
- June 19, 2017: KCC, 6:30 p.m.
- October 17, 2017: KCC, 6:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact the Beef Project Leader, Kierstin Bird, at 262-758-0924 or Kierstinbird5592@hotmail.com