UW-Extension Master Gardener Program
Fall Master Gardener Meeting
Date: November 9, Thursday
Time & Location:
1-2:30 pm; Kenosha County Center Hearing Room
Education: “Plants, Emotions, & Your Nose” – Amy Freidig, MGV Program Coordinator
Time & Location:
6-7:30 pm; Ives Grove Auditorium
Education: Silvics – Aaron Schauer— Arboriculture Instructor, Gateway Technical College
Project Sign-Up for 2018 will take place at these meetings.
Master Gardener Volunteer Level 1 Training:
If you are interested in the Master Gardener Level 1 Training Program, contact Jeanne Hilinske-Christensen, UW-Extension Interim Horticulture Educator for Racine and Kenosha Counties: email@example.com
The mandatory orientation meeting for the fall 2017 has already taken place. Future Level 1 training will be scheduled in 2018.
For detailed information on becoming a Master Gardener Volunteer, please visit Wisconsin Master Gardener Program.
2016 Annual Report – Kenosha kenosha2016aar
Are you looking for a Master Gardener to give a presentation to your group?
Do you have a community project for Master Gardeners?
- 2018 Master Gardener New Project Request Form: 2018MGVNewProjectRequestForm
Forms for Master Gardener Volunteers
- 2017 Master Gardener Volunteer Timesheet: timesheet2017
- 2018 Master Gardener Volunteer Timesheet: timesheet2018
- 2017 Project Report Form: Project_Report_2017 ; Project_Report_2017 (PDF)
- MGV Care To Share Form: PDF Format | Word Format
- Master Gardener Volunteer Exemption from Hours Request: PDF
- Master Gardener Volunteer Project Sign In/Out Form: Kenosha Project | Racine Project
Master Gardener Program and Racine/Kenosha Master Gardener Association
- Definitions of UW-Extension Master Gardener Program and the Racine/Kenosha Master Gardener Association
Racine/Kenosha Master Gardener Association
Business meetings begin at 6:30 p.m.
Educational programs typically start at 7:15 p.m.
|January 23||Kenosha||Stewart Dempsey||Art in the Garden|
|February 20||Kenosha||Project Coordinators||RKMGA Project Showcase|
|March 27||Kenosha||Gale Borger , Gerry’s Garden||Succulents|
|April 24||Kenosha||Mariette Nowak||Birdscaping in the Midwest|
|May 22||Kenosha||Peter Poli, Humdinger Honey Works||Beekeeping|
|June 26||Tour||Scott Thompson, Thompson Strawberry Farm||Growing Strawberries|
|July 24||Kenosha||Matthew Collins, Director, Kenosha Cty Parks||EAB in Petrifying Springs Park|
|August 28||Tour||Ron & Lisa Stark, Hoyer Homestead, MGVs||Community Supported Agriculture|
|September 25||Kenosha||Kelsay Shaw, Possibility Place Nurser||Site Selection for Trees and Shrubs|
|October 23||Kenosha||Dale Sievert||Moss Gardens|
|November 13||Kenosha||Jim Stute, Michael Fields Institute||Sustainable Agriculture|
|December 18||Kenosha||RKMGA||Holiday Potluck|
**Kenosha County Location:
Kenosha County Center, 19600 75th St, Bristol (NE corner of Highways 45 & 50)
- RKMGA Quarterly Newsletters
- Racine/Kenosha Master Gardener Association By-Laws (pdf format)
- RKMGA Grant Application: CUsersLindaMaster GardenerRKMGARKMGA Grant Form _2