Currently there are no open positions. Please check back.
To apply for any position, you’ll need to do the following:
1. Read the job descriptions above and decide which position you are eligible for.
2. Complete the related application form. Make sure that you include the names, phone numbers, and addresses of 3 people you would like to use as references, on the application.
3. Complete the Application Survey Form. The Survey Form collects data that helps UW-Extension strengthen its recruiting efforts. Please return the form even if you choose to leave some questions unanswered.
4. Complete Confidentiality statement, if desired. If you would like to keep your application confidential, fill out and sign the statement regarding confidentiality. If asked, UW-Extension is required under Wisconsin statutes to provide a list of all nominees and applicants who have not requested in writing that their identities remain confidential. The identities of all finalists must be released upon request.
6. E-Mail your application, the Application Survey Form, and confidentiality statement to Rebecca Garcia, Rebecca.Garcia@ces.uwex.edu. In the subject line of your email, please include the PVL# which is found in the position description. Although email submission is preferred, you may mail them to: Rebecca Garcia, UW-Extension\ NGN, 1220 Mound Ave, Racine, WI 53404.
A criminal records review will be conducted prior to employment. In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, convictions and pending charges will be considered only as they relate to this position.
UW-Extension is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.