Programs and News
Related Links of Interest
- 2013 Recycling Guide
- Nitrate and Nitrite in Cured Meat
- Implementing Good Agricultural Practices Course
- 2010 Custom Rate Guide (pdf format) A link to the 2010 farm custom rates.
- Land Owner’s Statement( 1 Page, 20.9 KB ) A link to the Farm Service Agency landowner form.
- Land Operator’s Statement ( 1 Page, 32.9 KB ) A link to the Farm Service Agency operator’s statement form.
- Wisconsin Land Rental Rates
- UW-Extension Agriculture & Natural Resources Information and resources on agriculture in the state of Wisconsin.
- SavorWisconsin.com is an online directory and resource for consumers across the world to find food and agricultural products and services from the state of Wisconsin. The website offers you the most advanced search capabilities to find your favorite Wisconsin products, and the ability to find new favorites! Wisconsin invites you to savor the food and agricultural products from this great state!
If you have any questions regarding Agriculture in Kenosha or Racine County, please contact:
|Kenosha County Office Hours:
Tuesday & WednesdaysKenosha County UW-Extension
19600 – 75th Street, Suite 2
Bristol, WI 53104
Fax #: 262-857-1998
|Racine County Office Hours:
Monday & Friday Racine County UW-Extension
Western Racine County Service Center
209 North Main Street
Burlington, WI 53105