Here are some selected resources to assist those in our area who were affected by recent flooding.
- Wisconsin Flood Toolkit – Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Coping with Flooding – Wisconsin DNR
- Resources for Your Flooded Home – University of Missouri Extension
- Flooding of Private Wells – Wisconsin DNR
- Kenosha & Racine Counties Recycle Guide – Find disposal options for flood damaged household items
Agriculture & Horticulture
Farmers are encouraged to report crop, livestock, or building damage to the Kenosha County Emergency Management main number, 262-605-7900.
- Agricultural Preparedness & Emergency Response – University of Wisconsin Extension
- Managing Flood Damaged Crops – Penn State Extension
- Farm Service Agency Disaster Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Farm Center – Offers affected farmers assistance through confidential debt and cash-flow analysis and one-on-one counseling
- Safely Using Produce from Flooded Gardens – University of Wisconsin Extension
- Effects of Flooding on Woody Landscape Plants – University of Wisconsin Extension
- Food Safety After a Flood – University of Wisconsin Extension